Like our page on Facebook and follow posts from this site on your Facebook account!
We will be doing online weather spotter training this Thursday evening, starting at 6:30 pm. As the weather yesterday showed, the quiet summer weather has ended, with our severe weather/wet season starting. This training is
optional, but if you need training/re-training you can sign up below. If you know someone who is interested, please forward them the link.
It’s recommended to install the free Webinar software (provided through the link) before the meeting time, as it can take several minutes to download and set up.
I would like to take this opportunity to commend all members of the local TCARES Radio Club along with volunteers from the Calaveras Radio Club and the Amateur Radio Community who donated their time and equipment, working with County OES during the Rim Fire.
Here is a form which was submitted to the ARRL ( American Radio Relay league) Detailing Amateur ( Ham) Radio Involvement.
Thank you to All
“When ALL ELSE FAILS”
Carl Croci NI6Z
Tuolumne County ARES EC.
Please visit this area using the menu item under Club Business. It is much improved now.
******************************************** The ARES E-Letter Published by the American Radio Relay League ******************************************** September 18, 2013 Editor: Rick Palm, K1CE <email@example.com> In This Issue: IN THIS ISSUE – Docket of Disaster – Major Conference in Michigan Involves Planning for Amateur Radio … Continue reading
Calaveras Amateur Radio Society, Inc.
Sept. 12, 2013 – 6:30 PM = Hall open by 5:20 come early!
* Welcome and Opening by President, Ken Sanders – Pledge – Agenda
* Program introduction by Steve Airola, W6RXK (open at this
* Reading of minutes by Secretary – Rob Sullivan, WB5FTF
a. Jul. 11, regular Bi-monthly meeting
b. Secretary’s report
c. Correspondence & etc.
* Treasurer’s Report – Bill Holmes, K6DUY
a. Financial Report
b. Financial business – Membership update
c. Correspondence & etc.
* Vice President’s Report – Steve Airola, W6RXK
a. Bi-monthly meeting program schedule/suggestions
* President & Repeater Operator Report – Ken Sanders, AE6LA
a. Fowler – 5.17, 4.39, 4.31
b. Reba – 4.39, 441.0375
c. Other Possible repeater locations.
d. Christmas Party @ AE6LA’s December 1, 7 or 8 ?????
* PIO, Grants, Breakfasts, VE Committee Reports –
* Web Master – Andy Thomas, NV6V
* ARES/OES Committee Report – PT Brown, KG6FEY; Sam, WS6P; Kit,
* Monday night Net Manager & NBEMS Report – Sam Hernandez, WS6P
* Field Day June 28 -30, 2013 – Sam, WS6P
* Picnic Committee – Tim Cody, KD6NRB Date – September 7, 2013
* Repeater Committee – Rob Sullivan, Ken Sanders
* VE Coordinator – Susan LaDuke
* Old Business
* New Business
* Nominations for President, PIO, & Secretary – Full two year terms
* October electronic balloting ending Nov. 15
* Event Calendar: Monthly Breakfast Saturday, Oct. 5, 2013, 9 AM,
Murphys Hotel; VE Session Oct. 19 in Murphys; Bi-monthly business meeting
Nov 14, 2013, 6:30 at IOOF Hall in Angels, Christmas Party at AE6LA’s Dec.
?, 2 to 5 PM.
* Final Comments & Adjournment
SM Dan Pruitt, AE6SX- ASMs K6YK and N2NS, ACC W6DPD, SEC KF6FIR, OOC N1VM, STM K6RAU, PIC K6QI, TC W6TE. 3rd Largest Fire in California! If you are involved with Emergency Communications, then you were paying attention to the Fire … Continue reading